Things changed for us in 2020 and so did the online aspects related to our businesses. Let us look into why and how mobile app development is essential for business in 2021.
The process of developing apps for smartphones and digital assistants, most commonly for Android and iOS, is known as mobile application development. The software can be preinstalled, downloaded from a mobile app store, or accessed through a mobile web browser. The number of people creating mobile applications for their business is increasingly rising.
1. Mobile App Development
What you need to understand
You may already have a few good mobile app ideas for your business mobile application development, which is a great place to start. However, before you begin the design and development process, you should conduct extensive research—both on your own company and target audience, as well as on your competitors. Answers to the following questions are required:
- What do you want to achieve with your mobile application development? What part of your mobile marketing strategy does it play?
- Who do you want to reach out to?
- How do you want your users to interact with your app?
- What platform (or platforms) are you going to use?
- Which programming language and framework can you use to create mobile apps?
- What are your rivals up to these days? Are there any applications available? If so, what benefits do they provide?
- What is your total budget for app development?
- What is your production schedule? When do you intend to release your app?
- What approach would you use to market and promote your app?
Bring together the services of app development companies with representatives from relevant departments (executive leadership, marketing and/or sales, product development, IT, and so on) if you haven’t already, and hammer out the knowledge you collected during the testing and discovery phases. Informed feedback at this point will help the development process run more smoothly.
2. Android app development
Things you need to know
In the smartphone market, Android has a large market share. Android applications are used by a vast number of consumers and companies for a range of purposes. It is now mandatory for a company to have an app. The Android app development is still the most popular choice among businesses. It’s due to the fact that many of the company’s current and future customers use Android apps.
A business’s growth can be supported by an Android app development. It will make it simpler for any company to communicate with consumers and reach out to a larger audience. It can help generate more leads and conversions, resulting in more sales. With its great features and functionalities, an Android app will help a company’s brand.
To do the Android app development, a company may simply employ an android app development company. It is not necessary to invest a lot of money to create an app.
After the app has been designed, you must get it configured from the android app development company to suit your company’s needs by adding various features. You may not need all of them, but there are a few that will come in handy for your company, such as email features, click-to-call, user feedback, loyalty cards, mobile coupons, and form features that enable users to submit advice, make requests, and even sign up for the business’s mailing list, among other things.
All of the features in the Android app with the help of an android app development company will help you develop your company.
An Android app is fundamentally the secret to capturing a significant portion of the rapidly growing smartphone market. It allows the company to reach a larger number of customers. The company will use push alerts to remind consumers of new deals, upcoming promotions, discounts, and other forms of rewards in order to entice them. It may also use aesthetically pleasing product images to attract users’ attention. App development companies will very well look into all these aspects.
Android app development will help a company develop a stronger relationship with its customers. It allows businesses to allow customers to call or email at any time, place orders, post various comments on social media, or use the Forms feature, all of which are easily accessible via the Android app. This helps the company to understand more about the needs and preferences of its consumers and adapt its product accordingly. It also assists in the collection of substantial data that can be used to monitor activity and purchasing trends.
The company will now run 24 hours a day, seven days a week thanks to Android app development. It allows the company to continue operating at all times, resulting in increased sales. Customers can conveniently use the Store function of the app to shop and make purchases in a straight line at any time.
With the help of app development companies, an Android app will help you attract more customers. Customers can be rewarded with mobile coupons and loyalty cards when they buy something from a company. An Android app can help to build brand loyalty and boost a company’s image. It demonstrates how to increase revenue and improve consumer relationships.
3. Flutter mobile app development
What can be done with this?
Flutter app is Google’s mobile app SDK, which includes a framework, widgets, and tools to make it simple for developers to create and deploy visually appealing, fast mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Flutter mobile app development makes creating cross-platform mobile applications quick and painless. You don’t need to build different iOS and Android apps. Everything you need for both platforms is a single codebase.
- Flutter mobile app development is open source and free.
- Flutter app is based on Dart, a fast, object-oriented programming language that is simple to learn in and of itself.
- Flutter app provides its own widgets, which are rendered using a high-performance rendering engine. They’re fast, beautiful, and adaptable.
- Flutter mobile app development’s architecture is based on today’s very common reactive programming (the same that React has been made from)
- It’s quickly catching up to Respond Native, as well as native app growth.
4. IOS app development
Know more about it
One of the most critical advantages of iPhone app development is that it offers a high-end security layer as well as high quality performance and revenue generation for companies.
The iPhone app developers will help you promote your brand or company to increase efficiency and profitability by reaching out to your target audience.
iPhone apps with the help of iOS app development have been the most innovative thing in the world; they are applications that allow us to run a web browser on our computer, as well as on our mobile, tablet, and other electronic devices, such as smartwatches and smart TVs. We also use the app offline; applications with offline capabilities store all the software and data of mobile apps locally on the mobile device.
The main goal of iOS mobile app development via the apps is to engage with consumers in a seamless manner, to communicate with them, to gain their loyalty, and to make it a powerful tool for modern businesses. It is useful to get faster for instant online and offline access, branding and design, efficiency enhancement and cost reduction, push alerts and instant updates, and engaging interaction with customers through a mobile app that decreases the cost of SMS and shares useful deals, discounts, or incentives with customers.
A mobile app developed with the help of iPhone app developers can boost customer loyalty, product awareness, and revenue, and it has revolutionised the way companies operate. Users can now get updates and remain linked to their favourite brands more easily thanks to mobile apps.
As a result, many businesses have proposed developing their own mobile app with the help of a suitable iOS mobile app development company.
The following are some of the benefits of hiring iPhone app developers for developing the mobile app:
- Increased Safety
- A Targeted Audience
- Enhanced Customer Support
- A user interface that is adaptable
- Improved Investment Return
- Improve Your Company’s Position in the International Market
5. Mobile App Development Trends
Some interesting trends to look for
Simply having a mobile presence isn’t enough in today’s ever-changing and diverse world. Apps that were popular in 2020 may not have the same opportunity to succeed in 2021. Simply implementing the right mobile app development strategy will not guarantee success.
You must also include the most recent mobile app development trends in your strategy.
- Hundreds of prominent Android apps, including Amazon Prime, Twitter, Spotify, FB, MS Office, have been optimised for the Galaxy Fold, according to Samsung. Since the buzzword in 2020 was “foldable phone,” you’ll need to schedule your mobile app development strategy so that it runs smoothly and efficiently on foldable devices — one of the mobile app development trends in 2021.
- For the past few years, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have been among the most prominent android and iOS app development trends. Famous mobile apps like Cortana, Replika, and Google Assistant (GA) have recently dug deeper into this area in the hopes of finding success.
- In reality, when Deep Learning and Machine Learning work together, they can provide useful data and real-time analytics to mobile app development projects.
- More than half of customers want more do-it-yourself (DIY) custom service software to make online transactions go faster. Chatbots are an excellent way to expand customer relationship management in this way. By mid-2021, chatbot integration with mobile apps would have advanced from a rudimentary to a fierce stage. The Google Play Store has about 2.5 million applications and the Apple App Store has about 1.8 million. However, you’ll be surprised to learn that only a few apps have implemented chatbots to provide better UI/UX services.
- Wearable technology is becoming more common all over the world. The number of wearable devices reached to approx 453 million in 2017 and is projected to reach 929 million by the mid-2021, according to Statista. We should expect wearable applications to become an integral part of our daily lives as technology progresses.
- The Internet of Things is a network of interconnected smart devices. Amazon and Google, for example, have completely embraced this technology and boosted IoT competition by launching the “Echo” range of devices and the Google Home Voice Controller, respectively. Furthermore, Google’s acquisition of Fitbit for $2.1 billion and partnership with Nest, a maker of home surveillance cameras, show that the business is moving quickly to embrace the Internet of Things technology.
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technology, which is one of the most common mobile app development trends, aren’t just being used to prepare and improve good-quality gaming apps; they’re also being actively adopted for a variety of other applications.
- Mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Wallet will undoubtedly push purchases through 2021, owing to the widespread usage of smartphones and users’ desire to migrate to smartwatches. As a result, demand for mobile wallet apps (a primary mobile app growth trend in 2021) will increase over the next few months.
- We know it’s nothing new, but with Uber coming out of the closet and acknowledging the hacking fiasco, as well as Facebook and Google accepting security vulnerabilities, companies will be looking to spend more on cybersecurity, which is directly related to data protection and privacy laws. As a consequence, one of the top mobile app development trends in 2021 is data security.
- Instant apps – native smartphone applications that are smaller in size than traditional apps, user-friendly, and extremely convenient since they do not need downloading – debuted in 2016. They can be accessed immediately, as the name implies, without the need to download something.
- Instant apps aren’t only popular with users; they’re also popular with iOS app development and Android app development because they help them achieve higher conversion rates than traditional mobile apps. As a consequence, we’ve included ‘Instant Applications’ in our list of the top mobile app growth trends.
- Instant apps are the mobile app development trend that mid-2021 will welcome, as consumers continue to demand a better User Experience and faster load times. This will eliminate the need for users to wait for an installation.
6. So What Can Be Concluded From This?
Points you can take home
As a result, it is vital for business leaders to keep up with the latest developments and innovations in order to stand out in the increasingly competitive android and iOS mobile app development space. The future of mobile apps will be steered by evolving mobile app technology development technologies, growing backend platforms, and microservices, as well as new hardware capabilities.
People are increasingly preferring to communicate with businesses on their mobile devices rather than on their computers. In reality, if we look at the statistics over the last decade, we can see that the shift to mobile access is much greater than the web edition. If you’re not going mobile with your company or digital product, even with data, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
Look for an agency that provides full mobile app solutions, creating digitally transformative, high-performing, and feature-rich apps for all major operating systems (OS):iOS app development App Development for Android Development of Windows Apps Flutter mobile app development App Development for BlackBerry OS and a lot more
They should understand the importance of having an app that keeps you ahead of the competition and adds value to both your company and your customers. They should create cross-platform solutions that allow for full growth while keeping project costs to a minimum. A variety of software development technologies and languages should be used in their work.
It can be difficult for you to get a foothold too early in today’s times, as the app stores are filled with new and multiple applications on a daily basis. This is where the app developers take it a step further and use app optimisation to give your app the exposure and reach it needs to become a smash hit with your target audience. BeeDev Solutions is one of the best online marketing agencies that will provide you with robust web and digital solutions, reach out to know more.